Where can paternity test be done in Bangalore? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I have a query regarding paternity test
Did you post a query as well regarding this?
Shall we proceed here?
We shall delete that query then, is that ok with you?
it would be good if you could update that , in care i need it for reference i can use it
What is it that you want to know about the paternity test?
Please let me know
where I can this test be done in Bangalore
You could get it done at Manipal hospital, air port road
even at cloud 9 hospital on air port road
other options in south bangalore
There is Manipal hospital at south Bangalore as well
You could try there too
Also, there is cloud 9 too on south bangalore
ok, Do I go there and ask for paternity test or is there another name for it
Just ask for the paternity test
Your wife must come along for it
is it not possible without my wife, i need it to be confidential
The test has to be done on the baby inside your wife's womb
I suppose your wife is pregnant, isn't she?
the baby is delivered
Take the baby and get the baby's blood tested
You need not take your wife then
I hope I am clear
Let me know if I need to explain more
Do not hesitate
can i take only the baby's blood sample? the hospital doctor said they could give me a blood sample
Is the baby at hospital now?
you could take the baby's blood sample and get it tested
No problem with that
but the doctor told the blood clots and told me to check if any chemical needs to be added or just plain sample is sufficient
Please find the hospital first
Talk to the laboratory there
Speak to the lab technician
Give the same at the hospital where your baby is currently
He or she might give you special container to get the blood
and get the blood sample
The blood should remain unclotted
ok will do that thanks. So the only options are Manipal and Cloudnine hospitals... I cannot take it to any diagnostics centers?
Could you tell me the names of any good diagnostics there in south bangalore?
Is there XXXXXXX diagnostics, or medinova, or elbit?
Or even thryocare?
yes thyrocare is present
Raghav's mostly does x-rays and MRI
Try clumax or thyrocare
Thyrocare would be better
ok thanks a lot, I'll talk to the lab technician
Let me know if you need further help
Is that all for now?
Good day ahead
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dna testing to determine paternity
- Can taking hot baths cause down syndrome
- Does ayurveda medication help in increasing height
- Chocolate affects baby skin colour
- Same blood group marriages good or bad
- Where does pregnancy test done near yelahanka
- Is heart rate of 199 normal during pregnancy
- What determines baby skin colour
- What is the cause of frequent and uncontrollable urination
- Diet plan for guillian barrer syndrome
- Prenatal dna paternity testing
- Can dna test give 100 accuracy about paternity
- Will taking multivitamin tablet effect me from getting pregnant
- Is consuming fish oil during chemotherapy dangerous
- Where can i get pap smear test done