When should a person go for HIV test after having exposure? - Online Doctor Chats
from the date of exposure?
after a week of exposure to 3 months post the exposure
r u sure that it will be detected in 3 months 100%
no test is 100% sure
It is sure by 95 to 98%
then whn will get 100% sure report?
after how many moths?
after how many months?
There is no test that can confirm ever by 100%
I hope you understand
If a person is infected how will come to know if there is no sure report even after 3 monhts.
This is the best possible test now
Can I call you in this regard now?
Are you free?
i am free
Confirm your contact number please
I shall call you soon
Bye from here
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Disturbed periods nipple intrusion ultrasound clear scared of breast cancer
- Bleeding after taking i-pill pregnant
- Deviated nasal septum sinusitis difficulty and pain swallowing remedy
- Immunoassay non-antibody test
- When is a hiv test conclusive
- Siadh laboratory results
- When should a hiv test be taken after intercourse
- Head injury painful headache taken paracetamol should i be worried
- Should i go for hiv test
- Symptoms of intestinal virus
- Norwalk virus infection symptoms
- Should i take medication for high blood pressure
- Hiv test after antibiotics
- Itchy maculopapular rash
- When is hiv testing definitive