When are Allegra suspension and Phenergan syurps prescribed? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help?
can u tell me the purpose those syrups? and is there any side effects?
Either one of the two should be taken at a time
for cough those syrups doesnt wrk?
bcoz my baby has cough as well as cold
Cough will reduce when cold reduces
hello doctor r u there?
Cough is a reflux to bring out mucous
Yes I am there
can i give Allegra+Macbery-P syrup instead giving allegra+Phenergan?
If the symptoms are not bad
then just one or two doses will be enough
allegra and phenergan should not be combined
macbery and allegra should also not be combined
they have constituents from same group of medicines
and it will become overdose
If your baby has fever then it can be given for the meanwhile
avoid the other medicines
Are you there?
Are you there?
It seems that you are not reponsing
Please login again to chat with a doctor
sorry thnk u doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Little dry patches on inner thigh
- Had outbreak of shingles on neck prescribed allegra suggest
- What is in allegra
- South beach diet phase 1 food list printable
- Signs of rsv in infants
- Lotion burns urethra
- Links between cervical cancer and dvt
- Loestrin insomnia
- My husband wants me to breastfeed him
- Allegra for folliculitis
- Lips dry are red and hurt
- Dosage of allegra
- Can chia seeds cause constipation
- Usage of Allegra
- I caught my son jacking off