Wheezing,respiratory distress with seasonal variation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
User : for the past 3 weeks or so i'v been waking up at night, coughing alot and having trouble breathing, my chest is all wheezy. But during the day i'm fine, it's just at night and in the morning when I wake up. I'm just wondering if this is just a cold that lasting forever, or if I hav asthma. Because i was reading online and all my symptoms are the same as asthma. Please help
how can i help you
let me see the text
so wats ur age??
User : 22
User : female
u are from??
User : canada
did u have similar attacks before
User : none that have been this bad, usually just ones that last one day, but not often at all
do u have any fever??
User : no
any sore throat??
User : nope
Doctor : any family history of asthma??
User : yes, my twin sister actually has asthma
then it might be asthma
but to confirm that u must be physically examined
User : alright.
all ur symptoms are very much related to asthma
have u seen any doctor??
User : is there anything i can do right now so i can get soem sleep. the only thing i have figured that helps me is coffee, but doesn't help my sleep
Doctor : are u back??
User : no i havent seen a doctor yet
Doctor : there are medications for asthma
User : i cant get any right now it's 6 am nothing is open
Doctor : ok
are u feeling distressed now??
User : is ther anything i can do right now so i can sleep?
are u feeling distressed now?
Doctor : are u feeling distressed now??any breathing difficulty??
User : is there anything i can do so i can sleep
User : i'm breathing better now but i'm had some coffee
Doctor : coffee doesnt help you much
u can have plain hot water also
r u there??
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Still producing milk 8 years after breastfeeding is this normal
- Mildmoderate severe respiratory distress
- Helping patients who fear ecg
- Hernia l4 l5
- Excise lipoma
- Respiratory distress and heart attack
- Advanced respiratory distress syndrome
- Respiratory distress syndrome causes
- What is this lump in my anus
- How long does thc stay in your blood
- Urea level 41 is that normal
- Seizure rigor respiratory distress
- What treatment should i take to improve my memory
- Is there any treatment for muscular dystrophylgmd
- Why do i feel dizzy when i use tampons