Whatc auses vomiting with rash around the mouth? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
I wrote what my son has
hi doctor XXXXXXX
Have these symptoms developed in a days time?
around 4pm he had a headed and now he is running a fever ad throuig up
The abrupt and rapid progress of symptoms concerns me.
what should I do he doesn't hold anything in his stomach
he trough up twice
It definitely seems that your child has picked up some infection
he went to school today
It needs to be evaluated.
he was find yesterday
I generally prescribe antiemetic medicine to help him tolerate the feeds
I could be a stomach virus he has this before
but I am not sure if you can get some of those over the counter at your place.
Yes, it may be from a virus.
At this instance, without a clinical examination
I am unable to predict the seriousness of infection
but if your child continues to vomit persistently
I am concerned if he would become dehydrated.
but what I don't understand is why went he through up he develop a red rash on his face
what is that for?
skin rashes are common associated feature of viral infection.
If these rashes are spreading, he definitely needs to be seen by a doctor.
Antiemetic medicine will help him tolerate the feeds well.
IS AROUND HIS FACE
AFTER HE VOMIT
To describe this better, I shall put my message in the following way.
1. The symptoms that your son has is consistent with infection - most likely virus.
2. Skin rashes are common with this condition.
Some of the viral rashes starts from the face to spread across the body.
He should be evaluated for these infection by the doctor.
I would try the antiemetic medicine to stop the vomiting spells
OK I UNDERSTAND.... IT NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT HE GETS THIS I JUST WANT IT TO BE SURE
OK THAK YOU
If he stops vomit, then start fluid and semi solid food.
He should be monitored for worsening rashes and fever.
And plan the visit to a doctor?
YEA IT LOOKS LIKE HE STOP
I WILL TAKE HIM TOMMORROW THANK YOU
Give him small sips of fluids and semi solid food may be after couple of hours.
And watch him over.
I wish him a speedy recovery.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Black mouth after vomiting
- Side effect of ambrodil s syrup in infants
- Diff ambrolite and ambrolite s
- Tobacco caffiene erectile dysfunction
- Comparison of ascoril c and ambrolite syrup
- Calcific foci in epididymis
- Rash and vomiting
- Mouth ulcers dissy and vomiting
- Vomiting dark around mouth
- Parafalcine calcification skull xray
- Pins and needles with calcific tendonitis
- Dilo dx alternative for infants
- Ambroxol hydrochloride, baby coughing
- Lacto calamine parasites
- Watery mouth before vomiting