What to do if baby movements are not felt in 8.5months of pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
sorry as i was away for sum time...
My wife is expecting, have completed 8.5 months.
I thought so
She feels the baby movements/ regularly, but since yesterday she is not feeling any baby movements/kicks.
Is this normal or should we consult the doctor immediately?
better to consult the doctor immediately
you are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pregnancy week 27 baby movement
- 14 week pregnancy baby movement
- How to stop isoxsuprine use in horses
- 8 months pregnancy symptoms lacks baby movement
- Diagnosis of shoulder injury
- Diagnosis of premature birth
- Diagnosis of pituitary tumors
- Manipal hospital maternity package
- Diagnosis of liver injury
- Diagnosis of infectious colitis
- Baby movement during pregnancy
- Jaslok hospital ivf reviews
- Lakeside hospital maternity near ulsoor
- How should i use hormorine
- In 8month pregnancy movement includes what