What to do if baby movements are not felt in 8.5months of pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
sorry as i was away for sum time...
My wife is expecting, have completed 8.5 months.
I thought so
She feels the baby movements/ regularly, but since yesterday she is not feeling any baby movements/kicks.
Is this normal or should we consult the doctor immediately?
better to consult the doctor immediately
you are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pregnancy week 27 baby movement
- Lupigeist 200 eating cap in pregnancy
- Bumpy rash on hip
- 14 week pregnancy baby movement
- Bumpy feeling under tonsil
- 8 months pregnancy symptoms lacks baby movement
- Endogest 200 burning sensation
- Bumpy mole with speckles on head
- Taxim o 200 for blood infection
- Baby movement during pregnancy
- Why does implanon feel bumpy under skin
- Lupigest 200 mg caps
- I have a bumpy uterine lining
- Lupigest 200 mg caps how to use
- In 8month pregnancy movement includes what