What syrup do you recommend for a child with cold? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
any syrup you recommend?
occasionally also has cough
There are few syrups containing antihistamines such as Syp T minic that helps. However the dose of the medication need to be adjusted according to his body weight and general condition.
Therefore I always recommend use of antihistamine drops to be started after consulting a pediatrician.
I would suggest you to try nasovion XXXXXXX drops
weight is 13 kgs and he is good otherwise generally
if he has severely congested nose along with warm food.
nasovion nasal drops combined with Tminic?
if symptoms don't improve with nasovion XXXXXXX drops.
T minic drops can be used after you consult a pediatrician.
thanks for your time
You can drop 2 drops of nasovion XXXXXXX into each nostril
will consult Paeditric
and urge him to use warm food and warm clothes.
Consult the pediatrician at a later interval.
Do you have any questions?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 if you have any further query.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Green stuff on tongue smoking meth
- Head injury in baby babys behavior normal emergency necessary
- Deriphyllin syrup for cold cough
- Green urine which smells of metal
- Remove green mole by nose
- Difficulty speaking stammering cannot pronounce words properly
- Child having dark brown loose stools should be concerned
- Omnacortil syrup cold
- Syrup sumo cold infant
- Syrup for cough and cold for newborn
- Piriton syrup for infant colds
- Migraine and green poo
- Child has cold and cough frequently is montair safe
- Marfans syndrome green nails
- Can piriton be taken for skin reactions caused by clarithromycin