What syrup do you recommend for a child with cold? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
any syrup you recommend?
occasionally also has cough
There are few syrups containing antihistamines such as Syp T minic that helps. However the dose of the medication need to be adjusted according to his body weight and general condition.
Therefore I always recommend use of antihistamine drops to be started after consulting a pediatrician.
I would suggest you to try nasovion XXXXXXX drops
weight is 13 kgs and he is good otherwise generally
if he has severely congested nose along with warm food.
nasovion nasal drops combined with Tminic?
if symptoms don't improve with nasovion XXXXXXX drops.
T minic drops can be used after you consult a pediatrician.
thanks for your time
You can drop 2 drops of nasovion XXXXXXX into each nostril
will consult Paeditric
and urge him to use warm food and warm clothes.
Consult the pediatrician at a later interval.
Do you have any questions?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 if you have any further query.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Baby losing voice infants
- Do i need medical examination after going through this report
- Deriphyllin syrup for cold cough
- Syrup sumo cold infant
- Green stool in preterm babies
- Any medication for reducing dandruff and hair fall
- What is the remedy for trouble in bowel movements
- How to increase babies weight naturally
- High wbc on newborn babies
- Syrup for cough and cold for newborn
- Omnacortil syrup cold
- Will taking suboxone help relieve pain
- Piriton syrup for infant colds
- Pomegranate juice for infant babies
- What do you suggest for a stomach upset with nausea