What should be done for loss of smell and taste - Online Doctor Chats
I had a query regarding my mom, who is 59
She is complaining that she has lost her sense of smell & taste since last 1 month
sorry about that
is she diabetic?
She visited an ENT, however there has been no diagonsis
Does she chew tobacco?
She had mild high BP
it seems like you have posted a query on the same
is that right?
it needs reevaluation
ok. Any kind of tests which will help?
You can wait for the answer from ENT specialist here for the query that you have posted
detailed cranial nerves examination is required
what are the probable causes?
tests for smell and taste needs to be done as well
or loss or degeneration of cells in one cause
are you there?
ok. thank you dos. Will await answer from the specialist and then meet one.
wish your mother a quick recovery
and bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dr oz show l-arginine
- Kidney stones in older men
- Lumbar l4-l5 nerve
- L5 nerve root path
- Loss of taste smell and hearing
- Loss of smell and taste
- Blood ball in mouth
- Blood balls under tongue
- Round ball behind tonsils
- Metallic taste in mouth and loss of smell
- Clogged nose large bloody mucus ball
- What is l4 and l5
- What causes loss in sense of smell and taste
- Head cold and off balance
- What causes loss in taste and smell with low libido