What should be done for loss of smell and taste - Online Doctor Chats
I had a query regarding my mom, who is 59
She is complaining that she has lost her sense of smell & taste since last 1 month
sorry about that
is she diabetic?
She visited an ENT, however there has been no diagonsis
Does she chew tobacco?
She had mild high BP
it seems like you have posted a query on the same
is that right?
it needs reevaluation
ok. Any kind of tests which will help?
You can wait for the answer from ENT specialist here for the query that you have posted
detailed cranial nerves examination is required
what are the probable causes?
tests for smell and taste needs to be done as well
or loss or degeneration of cells in one cause
are you there?
ok. thank you dos. Will await answer from the specialist and then meet one.
wish your mother a quick recovery
and bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cdc hiv treatment
- Loss of taste smell and hearing
- Can celiacs eat rice
- Loss of smell and taste
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis cdc
- Early morning catarrh
- Ear with green smelly fluid and wax
- Metallic taste in mouth and loss of smell
- Eustachian tubes and lump in throat
- Ceftriaxone resistant typhoid fever treatment
- Every time i clear the back of my nose throat i spit blood
- Oxygen waste cavan
- Epiglottis visible when looking in mouth
- What causes loss in sense of smell and taste
- What causes loss in taste and smell with low libido