What precautions should be taken for congenital hypothyrodism and PCOS? - Online Doctor Chats
my endometrium is 12mm thick.should i undergo endometrial biopsy?
First important is regularization of periods
Third adhering to the medication that your doctor use
I do not think the thickness of the endometrium judges the need for biopsy
I think you should look at the benefits of the medicine than side effects
These are perfect and common medicines that are prescribed in this situation
With XXXXXXX the periods should be regularized
ok.shall i able to concieve a healthy baby aftr 4 months of taking these,if TSH is well mainatined?
waht might be the reasons for my last missed baortion?any chances to repeat?
It is extremely difficult to knwo the reasons of abortion
It is not worth the money to invest in identifying the cause with only one missed abortion
If it repeats we investigate
ok.thank u doctor.
If TSH is well maintained you should be able to conceive
ok.so,the congential hypothrodism is the probable villain,right?
thanks a lot
will keep in touch
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Smear test in the morning
- Ovulation period motapa
- What is pcos disease
- Foban for bed bugs
- When is the right month for ultrasound
- Should femilon medicine be taken continuously for pcos
- What medicine should i take for pcos
- Bed bug bites and chest muscle soreness
- Smoking mother poland syndrome
- Night time pj bottoms wetting the bed
- Watery mouth and pms
- What is pcos
- Do bed bugs cause muscle pain
- What is the risk of pregrency with pcos
- Bed bugs low platelets count