What precaution to be taken before visiting massage parlours? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
happy new year
I am planning to visit thailand with my friends
Thank you and wish you the same.
Proceed with your query.
what precautions do i need to take to avoid any possible kind of infection from "massage parlours" there.
I believe you are concerned about sexually transmitted diseases.
A few precautions which I would suggest are
1. Only visit a certified parlour.
i understand the risk hence i donot want to indulge in any penetrative sex
2. Any illegal parlours are riskier.
3. Avoid any sexual encounters if possible. However strict to safe sex (use of condoms) at all times (if needed)
4. Avoid any multiple partner encounters
5. As chances of sexually transmitted diseases are varied, it would be better to known the status of the masseur/partner.
Apart from this, there are no other special prevention protocols - as the risk and chances of infection is unknown.
Have you followed?
I understand the risks so as i said earlier i donot intend to indulge in any penetrative sex
hence my concern is more about infections spread through contact.
specifically by massage.
I would answer this query in a single line.
If the masseur doesn't have any active lesions, the chances that you would get any kind of infection through touch or contact is very negligible.
As a doctor, I would be concerned if there was any kind of exposure to body fluids - as in any form of sexual exposures.
Therefore if your intention is restricted only to physical bodily contact without exposure to any body fluids - semen, vaginal fluid, saliva and so on,
you should be safe.
If there are no active skin lesions, mutual masturbation are fine.
ok 1 last thing
If the opposite person has body lesions, then there are possibilities that they could be related to herpes or moluscum and even HPV
they can spread by physical contact.
we may have small cuts or torn skin on body and may not be aware of it. like i have habit of peeling skin near my finger nails.
I would be able to explain this better over a phone call. Can I call you and discuss about it?
If it is ok, can you confirm your phone number?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Smoke marijuana before massage
- Medicine that can replace oxycontin
- Nausea when eating junk food what is going on
- Had sex inability to achieve erection what is going on
- Smoking weed before a massage
- What is best oil for massaging a vaginia
- Plugged up skin pores on penis mistaken for herpes
- Have cpeo headache limb weakness taking homeopathic medicine hereditary disease
- What is a sensual massage
- I have herpes and my ovaries hurt
- Have cystic ovaries stopped tobacco and smoke on divigel help
- Penis itching due to the nuva ring
- I have a tingly feeling in penis do i have herpes
- Silverex for herpes
- What is tantric massage therapy