What medicine should I take for throat irritation? - Online Doctor Chats
I feel throat pain/irritation from yesterday, and midnight it was more painfull i couldnt tollerate and early morning also same pain
Please give me a moment
was on a call with patient
i don't feel fever, that may develop because of this
can u suggest some good antibiotic for throat iritiation and stuffs...
this is seasonal i used to get once in 2 or 3 months
i also have tonsil
Azithromycin is good for tonsil infections
and any infection of the throat
is that anitibiotic or tablet for infection ?
It is a antibiotic
very effective for throat infection
ok, how many tablet per day 1-1-1 ??
You can get it prescribed by your doctor as well
0-1-0 for 3 days
no need to take @ night ?
One tablet in the noon
it is a prescription drug
Please get it prescribed by your doctor
i also feel mild body pain, which may lead to fever so do u suggest any paracitamol to take along with azithromycin ?
suggest that too
ok i will take, 3 days is more enough right ?
to get rid of throat infection and stuffs ?
it is sfficient
ok thank you dr, thats all
Thank you too
Get well soon
Bye for now
thank you bye
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of Blocked nostril
- What medications should on take for flu
- Lysol throat irritation
- What could be the reason for throat irritation
- Side effect of Dextromethorphan
- Usage of Throat lozenge
- Throat irritation with bloody phlegm what does it indicate
- What is this shock feeling in the left foot
- Throat irritation mouthwash
- Treatment and cure for Alzhiemer's disease
- Which medicine should be taken bases on my reports
- Treatment and cure for Pyorrhoea
- Is zinnat advised to treat brucellosis
- Gastritis throat irritation
- What diet should one take for gaining weight