What medicine can be taken for mild throat infection for a diabetic? - Online Doctor Chats
Can you please suggest me
mild throat infction medicine for diabetic patient
and good eye dropes for diabetic patient
Diabetics should not take any medicine without the knowledge of the treating physician, it can lead to un necessary complicatons
YOu can in fact opt for home remedies
But physician is not in town
soo can you suggest
Put DISPRIN dispersible tablet in warm water and gargle thrice a day
and eye drops ?
What is the problem with the eye
as such no probs
but due to heat .. mild pain and iching .
REFRESH eye drops, one drop in each eye
5 times a day
This can add some tear layer to the eye and help reduce itching
Its good for diabetic patient and no sideeffcts
They are relatively safe drugs
I insist again not to take any medication without the knowledge of the treating physician.
So these medicines which I suggested should be used now and told to the doctor once he comes back
Are you with me?
Do you have any more queries?
Thank you for consulting me.
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Smelly substance from ear
- Sore throat caused by staph aureus
- Iron deficient eye test
- Skin problems after tonsillectomy
- Iron deficiency hear heartbeat in ear
- Allopathic medicine for throat infection
- Sore throat earache combination
- Slight bleeding in both ears
- Medicine for throat infection novaclox
- Throat infection medicine cipla
- Sudin medicine for throat infection
- Excessive mastrubation iron deficiency
- Leg numbness while deficating
- Wisdom tooth extraction deficiency hair loss
- Mild throat infection on crocin why is the dosage increasing