What is the validity for tetanus injection? - Online Doctor Chats
can you please tell me what exactly you want to know
my friend just got hurt
need to know the validity of tetanus vacination
You would like to know if TT injection to be taken or not
do we need to get an injection done or not
It is 5 to 10 years
a booster is required every 5 to 10 years
I generally advice a booster every 3 years
oh!! so when we get hurt and the doctor gives a tetanus injection.. we do not need it for 5 yrs incase we get hurt again
you are correct
ok that helps.. thank you :)
You are welcome
is there anything else I can help you with?
no thank u Doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is tightness in the chestloosening of the fingernails a side effect of tarceva?
- Injection of tetanus toxoid and immunity
- Tetanus injection given intradermally
- What is the effect of betacap tr 40
- Any side effects if we use betacap tr 40 tablets
- What is the effect overdose on tetanus toxide injection
- Tetanus injection on butt
- Tetanus injection required
- Is joint pain, stiffness, or swelling a side effect of isosorbide mononitrate?
- Benadon 40 mg components
- Is sensitivity of the eyes to light a side effect of amiodarone hydrochloride?
- For what ailment is betacap tr 40 mg used
- Is trembling and shaking of the hands and fingers a side effect of seroquel xr?
- Is pain during sexual intercourse a side effect of depo-provera contraceptive?
- Betacap tr 40 formula