What is the use of airomol syrup? - Online Doctor Chats
gd morning dr
what is the use of syrup airomol pd.
IT is used to relieve bronchial constriction and wheezing
sir wheezing means?
difficulty in breathing
ok thanks sir.
and use of levoline sypup...
Same, for relieving bronchial constriction
Both help to dilate the airways and make breathing better
helps in easy air flow in the airways
ok thankyou dr.
you are welcome
please ask me if you have more queries
no more question sir thanks for your reply...
hv a gd day..
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the edd on the basis of last lmp
- Valsartan maximum dose
- Renvela maximum dose
- Does nucynta and percocet show same thing on drug test
- Pregabalin maximum dose
- Positive tb pcr want to opt ivf is it possible
- What does bilaterally hypertrophied nasal turbinates mean
- Child tasted water from bird bath mild asthma anything serious
- What is dilosyn syrup used for
- What is the use of oraxin syrup
- What is cremaffin syrup uses
- What is the use of ascazin syrup
- Famotidine maximum dose
- What is rinifol syrup used for
- Escitalopram maximum dose