What is the use of airomol syrup? - Online Doctor Chats
gd morning dr
what is the use of syrup airomol pd.
IT is used to relieve bronchial constriction and wheezing
sir wheezing means?
difficulty in breathing
ok thanks sir.
and use of levoline sypup...
Same, for relieving bronchial constriction
Both help to dilate the airways and make breathing better
helps in easy air flow in the airways
ok thankyou dr.
you are welcome
please ask me if you have more queries
no more question sir thanks for your reply...
hv a gd day..
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fluttering in lower male abdomen
- Fluttering in lower abdomen ovary
- Side effects of naturogest 200mg
- Why is gestofit 200mg tablet used
- Side effects of gestofit 200mg
- Fluttering sensation in upper right abdomen
- What is dilosyn syrup used for
- Ofloxacin 200mg, ornidazole 500mg
- Flat red spots on abdomen
- What is the use of oraxin syrup
- Ofloxacin 200mg with ornidazole 500 mg
- What is cremaffin syrup uses
- What is the use of ascazin syrup
- Occasional fluttering sensation in upper left abdomen
- What is rinifol syrup used for