What is the treatment for viral fever? - Online Doctor Chats
how can I help you?
Hello mr. XXXX
Can you suggest medicine.
Viral fever generally does not require any medicines
but she is having temperature aroung 102.
paracetamol can be given 4 times a day
actually fever is cominh too and fro..
apart from this, nothing else is required
That can happen, don't worry
its not serious?
Viral fevers are self limiting, and they get resolved by 5 days to one week
I went to local doctor.he also told it will take 2-3 days to get resolved.
but if the fever persists for more than 5 days, then you should consult your doctor for some blood tests
Yes, it will take time
till then give paracetamol 500 mg or 650 mg, three to 4 times a day
that should be enough
is there anything else?
the go ahead with your question
I am having a problem under my foot.
what kind of problem?
skin is getting white during winter days.
is that it?
and a bad smell coming out under the toe.
okay, you should keep your feet in warm water for 15 minutes every day
and then wash with soap and water
after that wipe your feet dry with a towel
your problem will be solved
any special type of soap is required?
you can use normal soap
or else you can use savlon or dettol
both are fine
how many days it will require to be solved?
It may take about 10 to 15 days
but you should continue doing that
otherwise it will come back
thank you for chatting
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What is viral fever treatment
- Bruise followed by hard bump
- Leg lump after pregnancy
- What treatment is suggested for viral fever
- Burning pain invien followed by bruise
- Lethargic after res wine
- Red bump that hurts like a bruise
- Allopathic treatment for viral fever
- Lethargy after spinal surgery
- Aurvedic treatment of viral fever
- Leg vein burst bruise
- Lump on neck after piercing
- Smoking marijuana after tummy tuck surgery
- Treatment and cure for viral fever
- White bump surrounded by a bruise