What is the treatment for stomach ache and vomiting sensation? - Online Doctor Chats
Can you be able to refer my earlier discussion please
please read as my earlier chat with Dr.Mazumdar
Yeah pl go ahead
Yes.. am still feeling the stomach ache..
I am Dr. Mazumdar
Let us continue
i had food in the afternoon and i feel like it is not digested.. i feel vometing sensation..
Have you taken any medicine all these days?
i used to take some medicines whenever i had ache..
I think what you have is Non ulcer dyspepsia
but, today i have not yet taken the same..
what do you mean by that?
Most likely a problem related to gut because of poor lifestyle and irregular diet habits
Stick to boiled food, no fried stuff
for how many days?
one week before breakfast and dinner
Stick to timings
Sure.. how about this indigestion? I feel this very often..
and do not eat at office for at least one more month
The above medicine would help
No spices, No worries and No fried food
Did you follow?
Do you have any more queries in this regard
Hope this of help to you
Follow up with me after one month
Thank you for visiting here
Bye for now
sure.. thanks :)
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- I am 34 weeks pregnant lancing a thrombosed hemorrhoid procedure
- Cramping after douching
- Pranayama for thyroid / hashimoto
- Flagyl 35 weeks pregnant
- What causes potbelly in 35 year old male
- Low hemoglobin swollen ankles
- 35 weeks and frequent bowel movement
- Stomach ache vomit sensation headache pregnancy test negative
- Dizziness stomach pain vomiting sensation what is going on
- What is the treatment for persistent stomach ache
- Can i use glycerin suppository at 37 weeks?
- D dimer and fibromyalgia
- Stomach ache vomiting sensation tiredness
- Flying with supraventricular tachycardia
- What is the cause and treatment for stomach ache