What is the treatment for my baby boy suffering from cold? - Online Doctor Chats
hello doctor very goodmorning
i have a small issue dr
please ask me
for the past 1 to more so weeks..
sorry about that
did you give him any medicine?
we took him to clinic and we r using wreokryl and nasomist..
that is good
but improvement is very little..
at some point he is feeling very irritative..
probably he is responding late
not showing any interest in taking food
It happens when kids are unwell
please continue to give wikoryl and nasomist
from starting only he is somewhat aawy for that..
he should improve soon
ok, at the present condition, can we feed him with bananas
s no fever
do not give banana
it will increase the symptoms
ok dr, any other food which he shows interest to eat dr?
You can give him plain idlis
we have tried all these things dr, but not use, crying a lot
until at what age he must be breastfed dr?
he can be breastfed until one and half year
or as long as he takes it
ok, any other medicines dr to resolve his cold symptoms?
nothing else is required
he is on the right medications
please continue the same for few more days
ok dr thank u very much
wish your son a quick recovery
shall we end the chat now?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Multiple follicles bilaterally
- What is the treatment for cold and running nose
- Son bleeding both nostrels
- Pheochromocytoma effects on b12
- What is the treatment for fever with cold and fatigue
- What is the homeopathy treatment for cold
- Bleach like stains in underwear
- What is the treatment for cough and cold in pregnancy
- Cold treatment for babies
- My 2 year old swallowed bleach water
- Drool dermatitis
- Bleed two days sore tummy bloated
- Hyperovulation birth control
- 5 year old swollowed bleach
- Fluxocillin antibiotic