What is the treatment for inguinal hernia? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
It seems you have moved out of the chat window.
Please login again if you have any medical query.
How can I help you?
This is abt my dad
I had discussed last week
Regarding inguinal hernia
regarding inguinal hernia
My dad has got it chkd from his physician
& he has confd, surgery is needed
also he has lost appetite
is this becos of hernia
No, it isn't due to hernia.
He may be having an underlying infection - virus may be.
can you suggest other doctors in XXXXXXX
If it's more than 3 days since he had fever, you can consult a physician for its treatment.
I guess you are talking about a doctor to consult for inguinal hernia
it keeps coming & going
Yes dr for hernia surgery
in XXXXXXX west area
If it is so, then as informed earlier, you can try Dr. XXXXXXX
He is a surgeon specialised with intestines and hernia.
He should be able to help you out.
this dr may be very expensive
As he is practicing in high end hospitals. can you pls advise the approx. cost for the surgery
The cost of procedure will be based on the type of surgery they plan to do.
which is the safest & advanced
Most doctors prefer to put in mesh as they repair.
On an average that can cost about Rs 30000 to Rs 40000 INR.
You have an option to talk to Dr. XXXXXXX and check with him if he practices at other locations besides the Apollo clinic
He may charge you lower at other locations.
ok, I will check.
I suggested Dr. XXXXXXX since I am not aware of other good surgeons at XXXXXXX
Wud u hv the names of any other doctors
ok thank you
Do you have any other questions?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 if you have any medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for With an inguinal hernia
- Is trouble sleeping a side effect of rifaximin?
- Spots after leg angioplasty
- What is the right treatment for inguinal hernia
- Treatment for inguinal hernia
- Alternative treatments for inguinal hernia
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of dexilant?
- Cocaine use after angioplasty
- Is clay-colored stools a side effect of suprax?
- Is black, tarry stools a side effect of vantin?
- Is vomiting of blood a side effect of zenatane?
- What is the diet after angioplasty
- Direct inguinal hernia treatment
- Low hemoglobin after angioplasty
- Left arm numbness after angioplasty