What is the treatment for hair loss in the center of my head? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query
I had hair loss on top center of my head..
rest of the hair on head is fine
should this be some vitamin deficiency
I notices this from few months
it is mostly heriditary
it cannot be vitamin deficiency as it will be uniform hair loss
may I know your age?
it is mostly hereditary as I said
But will there be any work around for this
unless it is bothersome to you
any more queries?
I mean changing or shampoo would slower this process ?
to be XXXXXXX
oil will help
normal coconet oil would be fine
or..other would be good
normal coconut oil is good
thank you too
is that all for now?
I had more short question.. please
please ask me
I had very small limps on body formed recently
but I can feel it
limps or lumps?
lumps when I asked a doctor some time agoin he told it is non cancer tumore nothing to worry about it
recently I noticed one more..
but it is not seen/ visible out side but if I touch it I can feel it little hard
is that ok to ignore this
it is ok to ignore it
Thanks for advice... bye Doctor
thank you t
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cephalexin 250 mg
- Hydrodiuril 25 mg
- Does sudocrem help pyitrisios rosea
- What is the treatment for intensive hair loss
- What treatment is suggested for hair loss
- What are the treatments for hair loss and baldness
- Can smoking weed help pityriasis rosea
- Can weed help pityriasis rosea
- Promethazine 25 mg
- Urecholine 25 mg
- What is the treatment for continuously hair loss
- Staph saprophyticus hemolysis
- Pityriasis rosea "multiple herald patches"
- Maxzide 25 mg
- What is the treatment for hereditary hair loss