What is the treatment for cut on my eyebrow? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help?
On 8th January this month, I got a cut on my left eyebrow from a piece of glass. 6 stitches were put there. Now the stitches are removed and the wound is healing. But I am worried about getting the eyebrows back at that place
Mostly if the hair follicles got damaged then the hair will not grow back
is there any way to know if hair follicles are damaged?
You need to wait and watch
There is no way to know
and can this be treated by a transplant?
They will start showing up in 2 - 3 weeks
Yes you can consult for hair transplant
It is the only hope
ok thanks. One last question, 2 - 3 weeks from the day of injury or when the wound has healed completely?
From the day of injury
Some hair may take a little longer to grow back
So just wait and watch
Thanks for consulting
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Eyebrow cyst treatment
- Eyelash and eyebrow treatments
- Can you take both oxyelite pro and adderall
- Adderall swollen feet and ankles
- Can adderall cause torticollis
- What is the cause and treatment for grey eyebrow hair
- Suggest treatment for eyebrow injury
- Baby little dark spots on leg
- Skin cool to touch baby
- Home remedies for dandruff in babies
- Mixed babies getting dark patches
- Scar above the eyebrow treatment
- White cyst on babys foot
- Adapalene stretch marks
- Pepto bismol adderall