What is the treatment for cut on my eyebrow? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help?
On 8th January this month, I got a cut on my left eyebrow from a piece of glass. 6 stitches were put there. Now the stitches are removed and the wound is healing. But I am worried about getting the eyebrows back at that place
Mostly if the hair follicles got damaged then the hair will not grow back
is there any way to know if hair follicles are damaged?
You need to wait and watch
There is no way to know
and can this be treated by a transplant?
They will start showing up in 2 - 3 weeks
Yes you can consult for hair transplant
It is the only hope
ok thanks. One last question, 2 - 3 weeks from the day of injury or when the wound has healed completely?
From the day of injury
Some hair may take a little longer to grow back
So just wait and watch
Thanks for consulting
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Eyebrow cyst treatment
- Eyelash and eyebrow treatments
- What do you suggest for seborrhoeic dermatitis of scalp
- Treatment and cure for Pressure sores
- Does skin peel off after using acdemin gel on pimples
- What is the cause and treatment for grey eyebrow hair
- Why some spots from herpes zoster still hurt sometime
- Whitecoat hypertension causes
- Suggest treatment for eyebrow injury
- What causes red mark on lips after performing fellatio
- Diagnosis of Gastointestinal cancers
- Scar above the eyebrow treatment
- Tiny scars causes
- Symptoms of Ligament tears
- How to prevent the spread of head lice