What is the treatment for constant headache? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you??
I am good
how about you?
I am fine thank you..
please proceed with your query
itz everyday... around 4 pm in the evening..
when the nasal flow starts... it is really irritating..
may I know your age?
Eyes with tears... and it become smaller too..
I am 26..
do you have a history of allergy?
So, doc gave me FURAMIST...
this cold... is this related to allergy???
if it occurs frequently, then it is related to allergy
yes.. it does...
You should take steam inhalation daily to prevent the attacks
and the bothersome symptoms
almost everyday.. specially after morning bath..
Do not take frequent head baths
dry your hair thoroughly after washing it
you could use a hair drier
I would suggest you to buy a steam inhaler
and use it daily
to prevent these symptoms
How should i have it..
The medic... frequency..
You need to take it in acute symptoms
one tablet at night after food
I would suggest you to consult an allergist or an ENT specialist and then start the treatment accordingly
Is this something gonna get serious???
no it is not
But when it occurs frequently, it can be annoying
it is better to be overcautious about it
and take preventions accordingly
Thanks Doc... for the advice..
thank you too
Have ag reat day..
wish you good health
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How high are my chances of getting pregnant
- Why my weight is not growing
- Need advice based on test report
- What is the treatment for constant headache after tooth removal
- Metatime 500 tablet causes headaches
- Neck pain and headache 5th week pregnancy
- What is the reason for having constant headaches
- What is the remedy for constant headache
- Upperback pain headache pulse rate 95
- Treatment and cure for constant headache
- 5yr old extreme sensitive eyes headaches
- Did i have a miscarriage
- Panadol 650 during pregnancy
- Suggest me treatment for constant headache
- Is it dangerous to mix vitamins and herbal supplements together