What is the suggested medication for severe headache? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have a Severe Headache
I am in office
Had little pain in morning but now increased
not able to concentrate
Can you describe the location of pain?
Is it one sided or both sided?
its between two eye brows
and near ear also
its on right side
yes i had it in past
Are you running fever?
Do you have nasal congestion?
no nasal congestion
If you have no other associated complaints, I am unable to specify the reason for this headache. Perhaps it may be related to past headaches or a fresh problem.
or two tablets of crocin
that should reduce the intensity of headache.
if are sitting infront of computer and working, take a break for few hours
I took it in morning
or may be day off.
thats why could sustain till now
You can repeat the dose now (it can be taken every 6-8 hours)
if the headache persist.
and so on.
If you develop fresh ones, you need to meet a doctor.
It seems you have moved out of the chat window.
You can login again if you have any medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Need medication for severe headache
- Drugs/medication for Severe headache
- 93 pulse headache shaking hands
- Light spotty period after nuvaring
- Dizzy spells 73 years old
- 97 degree temperature and headache
- Sympms of pregnancy after iui and naturogest
- Any suggestion for severe headache
- Severe headache and 95 diastolic pressure
- Tired and lethargic after thyroid lobectomy
- Life after pott's spine treatment
- Severe headaches after medical abortion
- 959 body temperature headache dizzy low energu
- Severe headache taking light medication suggestions
- Is it safe to smoke weed after lasik