What is the suggested medication for severe headache? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have a Severe Headache
I am in office
Had little pain in morning but now increased
not able to concentrate
Can you describe the location of pain?
Is it one sided or both sided?
its between two eye brows
and near ear also
its on right side
yes i had it in past
Are you running fever?
Do you have nasal congestion?
no nasal congestion
If you have no other associated complaints, I am unable to specify the reason for this headache. Perhaps it may be related to past headaches or a fresh problem.
or two tablets of crocin
that should reduce the intensity of headache.
if are sitting infront of computer and working, take a break for few hours
I took it in morning
or may be day off.
thats why could sustain till now
You can repeat the dose now (it can be taken every 6-8 hours)
if the headache persist.
and so on.
If you develop fresh ones, you need to meet a doctor.
It seems you have moved out of the chat window.
You can login again if you have any medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Need medication for severe headache
- Drugs/medication for Severe headache
- Monistat at cvs
- Constant headache pain in eyebrow areas
- Eye plumping cream
- Constant headache above eyebrow
- Constant headache left eye
- Cycle paths plymouth
- Any suggestion for severe headache
- Constant headache and whooshing in ears
- Cures for labyrinthitis
- Severe headaches after medical abortion
- Cure for nocturia
- Constant headache dry nasal passage morning
- Severe headache taking light medication suggestions