What is the suggested medication for dizziness and vomiting due to gastric problems? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i m currently taking Gelucil and Pansalve DSR?
for last 2 days
Pasalve is a proton pump inhibitor. You can take them.
For best result the above combination should be taken for 2-3 weeks.
will Yogurt help?
Your condition should be reassessed after 2 weeks before planning further tests.
All spicy food should be avoided.
yoghurt and other bland food will helps.
You need to eat at regular interval. Never miss your meals and sleep.
And start exercises.
These life style changes will also help you.
Have you followed?
i m also taking protein suppliment..
Do you have any other question?
Cardioexercise to keep weight under limit is necessary.
if you are over weight.
hmmm.. i m not overweight
but have strong built.
If your weight is under limits, then general exercise including simple walking will help in improving digestive function.
It is known that patient who are active suffer less from acid peptic disease than in active patient.
Therefore any form of general exercise will do.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
i do weight training daily..
will start cardio as well
Good. Do you have any other questions?
so i will stay more active..
No that's all for now..
Thanks a lot.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Celestamine long term
- What is the medication for vomiting due to indigestion
- Taxim or ceftriaxone is good for child
- What is the suggested medication for diarrhea and vomiting
- How many tablet of celestamine will i take in 1 day?
- Did consuming steak cause stomach cramps that turned into diarrhea
- Suggest medication for headache and vomiting
- What could heavily salivating vomiting stomach pain indicate
- Is spasmon digestin a good medication for digestion
- How to ease burning pain from polyps in colon
- Is there any medication for gastric problem
- Cefuroxime zinnat chlamydia
- How to get rid of chronic gastritis
- Is ceftum safe in third month of pregnancy
- Suggest medications for gastric problem