What is the suggested medication for dizziness and vomiting due to gastric problems? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i m currently taking Gelucil and Pansalve DSR?
for last 2 days
Pasalve is a proton pump inhibitor. You can take them.
For best result the above combination should be taken for 2-3 weeks.
will Yogurt help?
Your condition should be reassessed after 2 weeks before planning further tests.
All spicy food should be avoided.
yoghurt and other bland food will helps.
You need to eat at regular interval. Never miss your meals and sleep.
And start exercises.
These life style changes will also help you.
Have you followed?
i m also taking protein suppliment..
Do you have any other question?
Cardioexercise to keep weight under limit is necessary.
if you are over weight.
hmmm.. i m not overweight
but have strong built.
If your weight is under limits, then general exercise including simple walking will help in improving digestive function.
It is known that patient who are active suffer less from acid peptic disease than in active patient.
Therefore any form of general exercise will do.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
i do weight training daily..
will start cardio as well
Good. Do you have any other questions?
so i will stay more active..
No that's all for now..
Thanks a lot.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does nasal spray lower sperm count
- Does proanolol really work on headaches
- Bloating pain in lower abdomen
- Use ichthammol on hemorrhoids
- Hard bloated abdomen
- Lower abdomen bloated and hard
- Suggest medication for headache and vomiting
- Bloating in women over 50
- Abnormal bloating of the abdomen
- Does a common cold increase blood pressure
- Distended bladder after labor
- What is the medication for vomiting due to indigestion
- What is the suggested medication for diarrhea and vomiting
- Is there any medication for gastric problem
- Suggest medications for gastric problem