What is the suggested medication for cold and headache? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
May I know since when you are having these symptom?
since last night
May I know your age?
let me brief you.
The common cause of cold, headache and mild grade fever is viral infection.
unless you continue to have fever for more than 3 days along with severe throat pain.
Since the symptoms are recent in nature, you need not be worried.
This symptoms are likely to resolve spontaneously in few days.
so no medicine is required as of now
three times a day
In addition you need to drink plenty of fluids and take green vegetables and fruits.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Cough caused by monster energy drink
- What is the suggested medication for cold
- Does fatty liver cause costochondritis
- Can milk of magnesia cause contractions
- Minoxidil tongue abcess blister
- What are the medications for cold
- Suggest medication for cold and cough
- Bump abase of skull ear
- Abcess on tongue causes
- Constipation cause high urobilinogen
- Suggest medication for common cold
- Symptoms of abcess behind the ear
- Lump under jawbone abcess tooth
- Does drinking lemon water cause constipation
- Suggest medication for cold and fever