What is the suggested medication for cold and headache? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
May I know since when you are having these symptom?
since last night
May I know your age?
let me brief you.
The common cause of cold, headache and mild grade fever is viral infection.
unless you continue to have fever for more than 3 days along with severe throat pain.
Since the symptoms are recent in nature, you need not be worried.
This symptoms are likely to resolve spontaneously in few days.
so no medicine is required as of now
three times a day
In addition you need to drink plenty of fluids and take green vegetables and fruits.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What is the suggested medication for cold
- Two testicles but one is in my abdominal area
- Popping a gland
- Brown blood after medical abortion
- Fungal pharyngitis
- Citrobacter koseri sinus
- What are the medications for cold
- Suggest medication for cold and cough
- Effect of supervasmol poison please suggest
- Side effect of amoxicillin on child
- Suggest medication for common cold
- How to get rid from dark circles
- Is sinusitis hereditary
- Gastropy inflamation
- Suggest medication for cold and fever