What is the permanent cure for one side headache? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
since from sunday i feeling one side headache
still sumtimes it wont be, again it will continue
can u help me on this
Have you had similar headache in the past?
yes it wont be continue, but it sumtimes
it be half day or one day
So no vasograin has not completely relieved the headache?
Do you have any other symptoms apart from the headache?
no other things
May I know your age?
Since how long have you been suffering with this recurring headaches?
I would like to know if you have seen any doctor or tried any treatment for this headache?
And do you have any other medical problems?
i didnt take any treatment for this
other medical problem is stomach pain its very rare
How frequently do you get this headache (average number of headache in a month)?
Let me brief you.
From the details you provide, you seem to be suffering from chronic headache.
We treat migraine and tension headache similarly; however sinus problem need different treatment.
All these conditions however can only be prevented not cured.
i dont have sinus, i knw
migraine i think
About 1 episode a month is not very frequent to start every day medicines.
It won't affect you.
ok thank u
If the pain is not controlled with these medicines, then the next option is to try
triptan group of drugs.
You can be started on preventive / every day medicines if headache becomes untolerable or occur more frequently.
have you followed?
k i will follow
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fatal insomnia in 27 year old
- Headache with sensitive to touch
- Sweat shivering later severe headache
- 27 year old enlargrd prostate
- Ws there a permanent cure for frequent headaches
- Is there any permanent cure for migraine headache
- What is the cure for dizziness and headache
- Daily diarrhea 27 weeks
- 26yo resting heart rate
- What is the permanent cure for migraine anxiety and headache
- Sinus headache and sick stomach
- Normal cholesterol levels 27 year old male
- Severe headaches taking panadols what is the permanent cure
- Smells and sharp headaches
- Headache shaky upset stomach