What is the diet plan for underweight people? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
hi XXXXXXX XXXXXXX here
need to know on diet plans
i am 5.6 inch and weigh 39 kilos
May I know your age?
Have you lost weight recently?
with no history of any long term disease and also a good history of health with not having any requirement to go to physician too
Do you have any medical illness?
Gender- Male, Age -30, with always a lean body
no medical illness/symptoms
do you think its normal
what are the suggestions
It can be done under the guidance of your general physician.
If these tests are normal, you need a good calorie and protein diet.
You can take a planned diet as suggested by a dietician
You can apply for a get a diet plan option from XXXXXXX This feature may be available on your XXXXXXX home page.
i will do it
If you don't see this option, you can leave a question on Ask a Doctor
and dietician would be able to help you with the diet plan.
As you do this, I recommend that you see your doctor and plan the tests mentioned earlier.
Hope it is clear to you.
and also approach my physician to get the test done
Do you have any questions?
yes, thanks a lot
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
no thats all doctor, good day
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diet chert of uric acid patient
- Diet chartfor uric acid peatient
- What to eat if your underweight
- Methocarbamol 1000 mg
- Synalar simple 0.01
- Teenager underweight suggest a diet plan to tone the body
- Can garlic control uric acid
- What to eat to control uric acid
- Starting 100mg clomid
- Enalapril 10 mg
- Tegretol 100mg chewable
- Restricted diet in teenagers who are underweight
- Healthy grocery foods for underweight people
- What happens if you are underweight
- Diet for cholesterol and uric acid reduction