What is the cure for pain in knees and lower back? - Online Doctor Chats
My name is XXXXXXX and I get pain on an ongoing basis. The pain is usually in the evening and early mornings. It occurs in the knees and right side of my lower back. We have done X-Rays based on the advice of a general physician and they are absolutely normal.
I read your prblem
may I know your age?
My age is 29.
and since how long you are having this issue?
About a year.
If the X-rays are normal, then there is nothing serious
I'm also anemic and 10 kgs underweight compared to the optimum weight as per BMI. Could it be because of that? Not sure.
the pains can be because of vitamin or calcium deficiency
or it could be because of some mild inflammation in the joints
So I would suggest you to get the vitamin levels and calcium levels checked to make sure they are ok
Is there a test we can do for this? Also is it OK to start taking Calcium Sandos?
Yes, it is okay to start taking calcium sandos
but it would be ideal to give the blood for testing before you start calcium
and yes, there are tests available
then consult an orthopedic doctor for proper diagnosis
once diagnosed, we should be able to give you the right suggestions
the same tests would be able to diagnose that as well?
yes for both
You are welcome
goodnight. thanks you so much!
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes back pain and knee pain
- What i the cure for pain in knee and back
- Alcohol consumption and muscle spasticity and stiffness
- Neck pain alcohol consumption
- Phenytoin iv dose
- Cialis daily pills
- Spondylosis lower back pain hip pain swollen knee
- Clindamycin pediatric suspension
- Water softener salt
- Back pain and knee pain
- Treatment and cure for Pain behind knee
- Cortisone injection drinking alcohol
- Pain in collarbone alcohol
- Rubbing alcohol for foot cramps
- Augmentin iv dose