What is the cure for headache due to cold? - Online Doctor Chats
and first time in my life I am having too much headache.., due to cold.
Did you take any medicine
Do you have blocked nose?
A very hard green bulgam comes from my nose
not fully blocked nose.
frequently I have to clean my nose
Ok that is a healing sign
and due to that green hard liquid, I feel too much pain
You need to do the following
yes, but healing - how long it will take to recover.
Milk with pepper
Keep emptying the nostrils
The more you empty the faster is the recovery
and sometime I see a small blood clot with bulgam
since last 4 days the situation is the same, today the pain is too much
is there any permanent solution for this,
I never had this kind of issues before.,
There is treatment for allergy not complete cure
ok no problem
any other medicine for this headache.
Steam inhalation will do the trick
DOLO COLD will do
Thank You Sir.,
Do you have any queries?
Bye for ow
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pregnant woman with secretory otitis media
- Sniffing motion sickness medication
- Vomiting in ninth month
- Medication for smelly mucous in the nose
- Thrush medication whilst taking rifater
- What is the cure for common cold
- 7 month old normal poop
- Treatment and cure for pyrexial cold headache
- What is the cure for cough and cold in toddlers
- Medical term for unusual smells in nose
- What is the permanent cure for cold and cough
- Symptoms of swollen pubis mons
- Neck soar for months
- Stiffness at navel ninth month of pregnancy
- What is the cure for continuous cough and cold