What is the cause and treatment for burning sensation in stomach? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am having burning sensation in my stomach from last 10 15 days
I also have very light pain in my right side of stomach
Initially i thought it to be acidity as i had very spicy meals for 2 3 days before i observed this issue
but this is not going away
do you see any symptoms which reflect anything serious in nature
I would like you to point the areas that is aching.
Is it above the belly button or below?
And does it ache continuously throughout the day?
Well burning sensation is almost throughout the day and always above the belly button, but ache in right side of stomach is not regular and only noticed twice in last 15 days
Did you try any medicine?
pain in right side too appears above belly button
no except eno
Besides as the symptoms are fairly recent in nature it is most likely a benign condition unlikely to be related to something serious.
The second close possibility is that of minor gut infection.
you can try similar medicines for couple of weeks before consulting a doctor.
its bearable but persistant
You can try the proton pump inhibitor and antacid like mucaine get for two weeks and see if you feel better then.
Restrict caffeine and other beverages.
Avoid pain killers.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
only question i have is whatever possible disease or condition that you have mentioned above based on symptons are not seriours in nature and can it be treated easily with medication
and can this situation reoccur or cause any other impact on my health
Gastritis and acid peptic disease are chronic and recurring condition. Quite often we see it flaring up during stress times and with improper life style.
Though it rarely causes serious implications, it can be disturbing.
You should fine tune your diet and lifestyle to healthy ones to keep them under control.
At this instant, the priority is to treat you.
Therefore consult a doctor if the aforementioned medicines don't help.
Do you have any other query?
diet that i have is normal indian diet and mostly no fast food or junk food
No i dont have any other query . Thanks for your help
It is important that you avoid spices, eat at regular intervals and sleep well.
Besides this it is also important to include exercise.
They help in the long run in keeping symptoms of gastritis and peptic disease away.
Thanks anyway for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Sure i will try to include these advices
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Feel dizzy when stomach gas happen
- Dizzy and head feels swollen
- What cause and treatment for stomach infection
- Suggest treatment for burning sensation of chest and stomach
- Stomach burning treatment
- Need treatment for stomach pain and burning sensation
- My stomach hurts and i feel dizzy
- Pinkish red mucus in the stool need to be worried
- Feeling lightheaded and dizzy on hcg
- Hemorrhoids painful lack of fiber diet suggest
- Severe stomach pain after eating peanuts belching reason
- Diarrhea constipation stomach ache on indigestion medicines what seems wrong
- What is the cause and treatment for stomach ache
- Pregnant light tan stools discomfort in stomach causes for symptoms
- Oxygen level high but i feel dizzy