What is the care to be taken for dust allergy? - Online Doctor Chats
sorry about that
is it an acute problem?
suffering symptoms today?
Do you always have this dust allergy?
it is a chronic problem
What would you like to know today from me?
what kind of medicine and care i should take
since when do you have this problem and what is your age?
3-4 year, age 28
pls suggest some medicines
since it is a chronic problem, it requires frequent patient monitoring
Long term monitoring requires avoidance of triggers or allergens
avoiding exposure to cold
and such lifestyle measures
thanks a lot doctor
you are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What is the permanent solution to dust allergy
- What happens in en-dust allergies
- What can be done for chalazion triggered by dust allergy
- Mouth wash allergic systoms
- Allergic reaction in penis to mirena
- Irregular use of montek lc
- Mouth allergic reaction of norflox tz
- What medicine can be taken for dust allergy
- Allergic reaction to moxikind
- Allergic reaction to mouthwash
- What is the remedy for chronic dust allergy
- Irratable moody tired sweats
- Irregular mass under tongue
- Tetanus in iron water
- Yasminelle with iron supplements