What is the care to be taken for dust allergy? - Online Doctor Chats
sorry about that
is it an acute problem?
suffering symptoms today?
Do you always have this dust allergy?
it is a chronic problem
What would you like to know today from me?
what kind of medicine and care i should take
since when do you have this problem and what is your age?
3-4 year, age 28
pls suggest some medicines
since it is a chronic problem, it requires frequent patient monitoring
Long term monitoring requires avoidance of triggers or allergens
avoiding exposure to cold
and such lifestyle measures
thanks a lot doctor
you are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Why do we use fertyl super
- What is the permanent solution to dust allergy
- Is laisix used for cough or pneumonia
- What happens in en-dust allergies
- What can be done for chalazion triggered by dust allergy
- Does cannabis have any negative effect on immunotherapy
- Best time to take fertyl tablets
- Can allergy to sulphur medicines cause bruises on shin
- What medicine can be taken for dust allergy
- Have asthma along with prednisone induced diabetics type 2
- How long does fess surgery take
- What is the remedy for chronic dust allergy
- Slymy fesus while pregnant
- What should be done for allergic reaction to generic lipitor
- Can hone increase fertility