What is adenocarcinoma? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi there... Can you please explain me in simple terms what "adenocarnicoma" means?
it means cancer in simple terms
the cancer can be anywhere in the superficial lining
are you there?
And what does mucinous adenocarnicoma mean?
it is a type of cancer with mucin in it
mucin is a chemical
or a body substance
mostly in the ovary
Does this mean the cancer cells in rectum are created a lump?
it means there is a cancer in the rectum that is spreading to surrounding area
and not forming or creating lump
okay, so the rectum is infected?
that is right
there is cancer in the rectum
radical resection or organ needs to be removed
followed by radio/chemo depending on the response
okay.... Thank you doctor
shall we end the chat now?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What is metastatic adenocarcinoma
- How to conceive while being diabetic
- Retinal hole in right eye breast cancer used tamoxofen reason
- Ct scan shows hepatic lesions typical of hepatic hemangiomata precautions
- What treatment can be done for sperm fall
- Does sweating on the foot means hyperhidrosis
- Will homeopathy and ayurveda help in curing hiv infection
- Have esophageal cancer spreaded to spine got tumor permanent cure
- What is the life expectancy for adenocarcinoma
- What to expect in the last stage of adenocarcinoma stomach
- Ultrasound shows lymph nodes in neck scared of throat cancer
- My son having ear lobe infection
- What is clear cell adenocarcinoma
- What is average lifespan of with stage 4 metastatic adenocarcinoma?
- Pcos increased testosterone level taking glycomet aldactone ginette finest suggestions