What is adenocarcinoma? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi there... Can you please explain me in simple terms what "adenocarnicoma" means?
it means cancer in simple terms
the cancer can be anywhere in the superficial lining
are you there?
And what does mucinous adenocarnicoma mean?
it is a type of cancer with mucin in it
mucin is a chemical
or a body substance
mostly in the ovary
Does this mean the cancer cells in rectum are created a lump?
it means there is a cancer in the rectum that is spreading to surrounding area
and not forming or creating lump
okay, so the rectum is infected?
that is right
there is cancer in the rectum
radical resection or organ needs to be removed
followed by radio/chemo depending on the response
okay.... Thank you doctor
shall we end the chat now?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How many people get cancer from chew
- Srilankan skin care cilinic
- What is metastatic adenocarcinoma
- Does chicken cancer spread to humans
- Child pees a lot cancer
- Ear cancer in children
- Oral cancer due to chewing tobacco
- Club foot nursing care
- What is the life expectancy for adenocarcinoma
- What to expect in the last stage of adenocarcinoma stomach
- Nursing care plan of clomiphene
- What is clear cell adenocarcinoma
- Nursing treatment care plan for tonic clonic
- What is average lifespan of with stage 4 metastatic adenocarcinoma?
- Health care computer cleanliness