What is Systolic murmur? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help?
I've got some condition called Systolic murmur or Diastolic murmur which was firs found in 1995. Want your opinion!
It will take a few minutes for the reports to come to me
In the meanwhile we can discuss your condition
I've just send the mail.
I dont have much idea about it. I only know that there is some kind of murmur.
diastolic murmur may indicate some condition
so i need to know the details
I remember the Dr used the term Systolic after the tests of 1995.
But during a medical test last year the Doctor told that its Diastolic murmur.
Did you get any tests done?
I went through your reports
Do you have any specific question about it?
I don't understand such medical term. What do you advise?
Though both conditions are mild
treatment usually depends on symptoms present
I am a little underweight. I've read in wikipedia that people with this condition are generally underweight
It is said because the heart may become incapable of pumping blood
in your case it does not seem to be so
your heart function is pretty good
Are you there?
It seems that you are not responding
Please login again to chat with a doctor
Bye for now
Do I need to visit a specialist with the reports
Yes you can
Any precautions to be taken?
Cardiologist will assess you according to your symptoms
symptoms like breathlessness
swelling of legs
pulse in neck etc
Thanks for your time. I see an option called specialist in this same website. Can I try that?
you can use Ask A specialist service
there you can post a query to a cardiologist and he will answer
thanks. Should I send the reports again?
You will need to upload the reports in the query
ok. Really apprieciate your valuable time! Thanks!
Can I end the chat?
thanks for consulting
thanks, take care.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What symptoms to look for after overdosage of carmicide
- Soft systolic heart murmur
- Does wearing jewelry affect an ekg
- Systolic murmur in pregnancy
- Will pacemaker affect erection
- Will dilated cardiomyopathy affect a polygraph test
- Causes of systolic murmur
- End systolic murmur
- Does strep throat cause uvula to be inflamed
- Soft ejection systolic murmur
- What causes dialated eyes accompanied by aggresive bhaviour
- What causes pain in the left chestshoulder area
- What are the possible treatments for testicular and abdomen pain
- Can soft plaque affect eyesight
- Does ginger tea affect the heart