What fruit juices can be given to a 10 months old baby? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
i have small query regarding my child dr
who is 10 months old now
can we add juices to his diet, if yes what kind of
I would prefer you to give whole fruits instead of juice.
You can start with fruits that are soft
banana, XXXXXXX chickoo, papaya, pomegranate and so on.
we r giving bananas as of now..
Though all soft fruits including orange and sweet lime can be given
the basics of giving these fruits are
not to give all these at one go.
Since you are giving banana, you can add another soft fruit of the choice
May be XXXXXXX or papaya.
ok, so no juices?.. actually we r planning to have give some juices of grape, carrot, etc with some candy sugar in it to have some sweet in taste..
If he tolerates it well, you can add another fruit after 2 weeks.
I don't see any harm in you trying fruit juice; but like I said I prefer whole fruit for its natural contents, fibres and no preservatives.
You can include those juices along with whole fruits.
But as i said, do not try all fruit/fruit juice at a time.
Try one product for 1-2 weeks.
if he has no problems with it, you can include other one slowly.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
s doc.. can we added candy sugar in juices for sweetness?
instead of sugar
You can add little for taste.
But too much sweet may sometimes be harmful.
yes yes.. i understood dr
Do you have any other question?
no dr, thank you very much..
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- My kid drank floor cleaner
- Can 10 month old baby eat orange
- Fresh fruit juices for eight month old baby
- Medicine to remove fetus
- Clay colored stool vomiting toddler
- Can pinworm kill my unborn fetus
- 3 year old stringy clear poop
- Fifteen old year with fever and headach
- Clarithromycin 2 years old
- Can cerelac be given to six month old baby
- Signs of undeveloped fetus
- How many times cerelac can be given to a 6 months old baby
- Toddler waking up at night clammy skin
- If sinarest can be given in 7 month old baby
- Fertisure m is used for what