What formula milk should I give to my child? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
i have a baby just 4months.shall i give any milk formula like lactogen or Nan pro?
If you are feeding well, then I don't see a need for formula milk yet.
But if your baby is not satisfied with the feeds or if she has problems feeding or if she is losing weight, then you can consider Nan pro supplement.
Have you followed?
my office timings will be morning 7AM to evening 4PM.once i reach home then only i can giv feeding.
so inbetween timings we follow to give packet milk.(Aavin Milk).Is it good for babies health?
I am not very sure what Aavin milk is. But if your baby is tolerating it well, then it is ok.
You can use Nan pro as an alternate choice too.
Any other questions?
thank you so much for answering my queries. Have a nice day
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of stalevo 50?
- I am 12 and havnt started puberty
- Is large amount of fat in the blood a side effect of sotalol?
- What diet should i give my baby
- My 13 year old daughter shows no signs of puberty
- 13 year old son no puberty
- Is pain in the groin or genitals a side effect of mirabegron?
- Is wrinkled skinblack, tarry stools a side effect of rotarix?
- Is mensturbation o.k. at 12 years age
- My 8 weeks old baby sweat alot
- When should i put my child on cow#39s milk
- Should i give neocate if my child has a rash
- Child refusing formula milk safe to give cerelac
- My 7 month old does not like formula i want to give him nido milk
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of tacrolimus?