What does "ncreased NT of 14mm" mean? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I've a query related to my wife's NT scan after 13 weeks
shall I proceed?
My wife's NT scan of 13 weeks showed some abnormal results.
May I know what abnormality was detected?
Increased NT of 14mm was found
doctors were also mentioning about hydrops fetalis
another observations: umbilical vein was seen passing inferiorly before joining the IVC, Normal ducts not seen
any thoughts on these observations?
These symptoms look concerning.
As a physician, I wouldn't be able to comment much on this.
I suggest you to discuss these options with our specialist.
With a combined opinion, you should be able to arrive at a better conclusion.
ok...will do that. Thanks Doctor.
Thanks for consulting
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is normal endometrial lining 14 mm
- Ct scan of fallopian tubes
- Ct scan multiple exostoses
- Ct scan mildly enlarged heart
- What causes freezing and dizziness after a severe bronchitis
- What does the nt scan report results indicate
- What could be the side effect of nicip plus
- What does nt scan report at 12 weeks mean
- Ct scan and fertility
- What is the cause of endometrium thickness 14mm
- What causes death during an accident
- What are the side effects of lithicarbdothepseroqueeutroxsigzanidip and noten
- 1st hour 14mm esr means what
- Does sertraline and lyrica cause diarrhea
- Emedecine ct scan pns