What does increased lung markings in a report indicate? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello, I live in China and had X-Ray done with the findings in Chinese. I managed to translate everything but one part is a bit tricky. What I translated is: No lung parenchymal disease, Hilar is usual form, both diaphragmatic surfaces complete, costophrenic angle sharp, thoracic symmetry, mediastinal, trachea as usual. The confusing bit is: both(two) lungs markings increase(d), wide....or somewhat to that effect translation Is it something to worry about?
Let me read your query
Please wait a moment
I have read your query
this is a grossly normal chest x-ray report
ok is that all?
the increase in lung markings can be normal finding as well
Yes, nothing to be worried about
my city is extremely polluted, I've lived here for 2 years. Could this be the reason
You may want to repeat the x-ray after 3 months, but it is not required
2 x-rays once in 6 months can be done per year
well I believe that's all.
Also, do you smoke?
thank you very much
thank you too
no one around me smokes
that is great
shall we end the chat now?
Do you have any more queries?
wish you good health
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What causes breathing difficulty after eating
- What does the sperm report indicate
- Sugget treatment for lung nodules
- Leflunomide side effects side effects
- Why is my mom wheezing coughing and feverish
- Reason for chest pain difficulty breathing feeling hot and cold
- What food can vegans eat
- What does my report indicate
- What could non-calcified pulmonary nodules pleural and parenchymal scarring indicate
- Lumbar epidural injection side effects
- What does increased bilateral lung markings mean
- What do vegetarians not eat
- What does prominent bv markings in both lung field indicate
- Duragesic pain patches side effects
- Pregnant what does the report indicate