What does increased lung markings in a report indicate? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello, I live in China and had X-Ray done with the findings in Chinese. I managed to translate everything but one part is a bit tricky. What I translated is: No lung parenchymal disease, Hilar is usual form, both diaphragmatic surfaces complete, costophrenic angle sharp, thoracic symmetry, mediastinal, trachea as usual. The confusing bit is: both(two) lungs markings increase(d), wide....or somewhat to that effect translation Is it something to worry about?
Let me read your query
Please wait a moment
I have read your query
this is a grossly normal chest x-ray report
ok is that all?
the increase in lung markings can be normal finding as well
Yes, nothing to be worried about
my city is extremely polluted, I've lived here for 2 years. Could this be the reason
You may want to repeat the x-ray after 3 months, but it is not required
2 x-rays once in 6 months can be done per year
well I believe that's all.
Also, do you smoke?
thank you very much
thank you too
no one around me smokes
that is great
shall we end the chat now?
Do you have any more queries?
wish you good health
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Hypertension and ears burning
- Hydro armpit
- What does the sperm report indicate
- Coughing lasting longer than a month
- Laughing coughing rib pain right side throbbing
- Ideal featus weight at 7th month
- What does my report indicate
- Persistant cough leaking urine
- What does increased bilateral lung markings mean
- Leasions and persistant cough
- If having dengue fever any weight loss
- What does prominent bv markings in both lung field indicate
- Pain left ribs side cough
- Grey beard solution
- Pregnant what does the report indicate