What do you recommend for a child with intermittent cough? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
This is XXXXXXX XXXXXXX here
Yes proceed with your question..
just intermittent coughing
Are you there?
Please proceed with your query...
should i give her cough syrup
any recommended ones
If the cough is occasional and very mild
and if she has no associated symptoms
I wouldn't recommend you to start cough syrup yet.
Keep her warm and covered.
Give her plenty of fluids and encourage her to eat fruits and vegetables especially citrus fluids.
Watch her condition.
sure i will take care of that
You can contact a doctor nearby for medicines
if she develops severe bout of cough, has reduced activity/play,
is refusing to eat, or if she develops fever.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
no thanks doctor
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Omnacortil is it safe for infants
- Drinking 24 hours after tindamax
- What is the treatment for intermittent cough with temporary breathlessness
- Child had viral infection previously having intermittent cough allergy
- Taxim o stomach infection
- Can tonsilitis affect pregnancy 24 weeks
- Loestrin 24 affect thyroid test
- Feel shaky after waking up in toddlers
- Fuzzy eater 4 yr old
- Tb test after 24 hours
- Malignant hyperthermia susceptibility type 3
- Suffering from intermittent cough and dizziness
- 91 resting heart rate normal 24
- Intermittent cough when anxious
- Intermittent coughing morning and evenings