What do you recommend for a child with intermittent cough? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
This is XXXXXXX XXXXXXX here
Yes proceed with your question..
just intermittent coughing
Are you there?
Please proceed with your query...
should i give her cough syrup
any recommended ones
If the cough is occasional and very mild
and if she has no associated symptoms
I wouldn't recommend you to start cough syrup yet.
Keep her warm and covered.
Give her plenty of fluids and encourage her to eat fruits and vegetables especially citrus fluids.
Watch her condition.
sure i will take care of that
You can contact a doctor nearby for medicines
if she develops severe bout of cough, has reduced activity/play,
is refusing to eat, or if she develops fever.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
no thanks doctor
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What is the treatment for intermittent cough with temporary breathlessness
- Nickel sixe lumps in rectum
- Child had viral infection previously having intermittent cough allergy
- Why opv first dose is known as zero dose
- Dose and side effect of enterogermina
- Dose and side effect of enterogermina in preterm
- Ofm suspension dosage for 5 yr old
- Lump in tip of nipple
- Lump no redness pus
- Lump on stalk next to uvula
- Pea sized lump under skin on neck
- Suffering from intermittent cough and dizziness
- Pediatric dose for ercefuryl suspension
- Intermittent cough when anxious
- Intermittent coughing morning and evenings