What do you mean by PCR for M Tuberculosis? - Online Doctor Chats
what does "PCR for M Tuberculosis" mean positive?
It means the TB bacteria is present
Actually my wife completed 9 month TB course this year. Is it possible presence of TB
The facts of the test can be interpreted well by the treating physician. With this test I would not be able to tell you whether her treatment worked or not
Because PCR for TB is positive in 90% of people in India
every one of us will carry the TB bacillus but whether they are affected with symptoms is more imp
What should I do? Test was performed in AIIMS Delhi
Go back to the treating doctor for interpretation
What is his opinion?
Whereever the test is done, it will detect if there is TB bacterium or not
I have to go to doctor on coming Thursday. Report only says "PCR for M Tuberculosis" is Positive.
My wife is going through IVF treatment in AIIMS and this was the part of proceedure
I collected report yester day and I have to go to doctor on next Thursday only.
yeah but I cannot give correct opinion just with the test report
Only the doctor who is following up with her can rightly say
Ok. Thanks for your opinion. Thank a lot.
thank you for visiting here
Bye for nwo
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How does drinking coffee affect pulse rate
- Watery mouth short of breath
- Meaning of microbacterium tuberculosis complex
- Meaning of tuberculosis igm negative
- Muscle tiredness and breathing
- Liver function test affected by cold virus
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis endometrium pcr
- How can cold affect the ovaries
- Nasal steroids shortness of breath
- Blood sugar affection on the eye
- Pulmonary tuberculosis category iii what does it mean
- Tuberculosis test pcr kocks
- Shortness of breath and mirena
- Neck pain shallow breathing
- Cold drinks affect female