What do you mean by PCR for M Tuberculosis? - Online Doctor Chats
what does "PCR for M Tuberculosis" mean positive?
It means the TB bacteria is present
Actually my wife completed 9 month TB course this year. Is it possible presence of TB
The facts of the test can be interpreted well by the treating physician. With this test I would not be able to tell you whether her treatment worked or not
Because PCR for TB is positive in 90% of people in India
every one of us will carry the TB bacillus but whether they are affected with symptoms is more imp
What should I do? Test was performed in AIIMS Delhi
Go back to the treating doctor for interpretation
What is his opinion?
Whereever the test is done, it will detect if there is TB bacterium or not
I have to go to doctor on coming Thursday. Report only says "PCR for M Tuberculosis" is Positive.
My wife is going through IVF treatment in AIIMS and this was the part of proceedure
I collected report yester day and I have to go to doctor on next Thursday only.
yeah but I cannot give correct opinion just with the test report
Only the doctor who is following up with her can rightly say
Ok. Thanks for your opinion. Thank a lot.
thank you for visiting here
Bye for nwo
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nose raw after quit smoking
- Treatment and cure for sertoli cell only syndrome
- Meaning of microbacterium tuberculosis complex
- Treatment and cure for bronchogenic carcinoma
- Treatment and cure for vitreous hemorrhage
- Swollen nasal passages after quitting smoking
- Pnemonia after neck surery
- Meaning of tuberculosis igm negative
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis endometrium pcr
- Treatment and cure for crigler najjar syndrome
- Is some phlegm normal after surgery
- Weird taste in mouth after quitting smoking
- Treatment and cure for petechial rash
- Pulmonary tuberculosis category iii what does it mean
- Tuberculosis test pcr kocks