What do small bumps inside the forearm indicate? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi. I just noticed this morning a small rash that basically is 6-7 pin-sized bumps on the inside of my forearm (opposite elbow). I'm assuming it's a rash. It is not itchy, but when I touch it, it feels like small, glass splinters. Thoughts? Thank you.
From your description it does sound like a rash
I don't think you need to do anything about it
just keep a watch on it and see if it changes
Okay. Figured that was the case, but the splinter-like feel was odd.
Traveling this weekend, so wanted to check. Thank you, again.
Will keep an eye on it.
Have a great day.
have a great day ahead
I don't think you need to worry at all
have a safe flight
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Anadin extra and glaucoma
- Lower centre lip pink
- Painful red skin round white centre
- Large red spot yellow in centre
- What do reoccurring small bump inside the cheeks indicate
- What is the grading of anaemia
- What does a bump inside the throat indicate
- Tooth extraction and anaemia
- Time off work for anaemia
- Red bumps on inside of forearms
- Best skin research centre tamilnadu
- Pernicious anaemia and pcos
- Dark circle removed by ceragem
- What does a small bump on my head indicate
- What do small itcy bumps on the vagina indicate