What do small bumps inside the forearm indicate? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi. I just noticed this morning a small rash that basically is 6-7 pin-sized bumps on the inside of my forearm (opposite elbow). I'm assuming it's a rash. It is not itchy, but when I touch it, it feels like small, glass splinters. Thoughts? Thank you.
From your description it does sound like a rash
I don't think you need to do anything about it
just keep a watch on it and see if it changes
Okay. Figured that was the case, but the splinter-like feel was odd.
Traveling this weekend, so wanted to check. Thank you, again.
Will keep an eye on it.
Have a great day.
have a great day ahead
I don't think you need to worry at all
have a safe flight
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Cramps while on duphaston
- Dry red skin on my bell end
- How to stop my toe nail from splitting
- Lamisil and lichen sclerosus
- What do reoccurring small bump inside the cheeks indicate
- What does a bump inside the throat indicate
- Costochondritis sore throat
- Costochondritis and hiccups
- Red bumps on inside of forearms
- Cuts bleeding throat top of mouth sti sympton
- Cpap shortness of breath chest pain dizziness
- Dermaroller frequency treatments
- Red itchy striations on the chest
- What does a small bump on my head indicate
- What do small itcy bumps on the vagina indicate