What diet should be followed to prevent excessive hair fall? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
XXXXXXX here from bangalore
Please proceed with your query
Are you there?
i have more hair fall
so please suggest me what type of food you wnat to take for this issue
In food, mostly you need to take nutritious, hygienic and clean food and clean drinking water
Foods like amla and other citrus foods may help
i used to drink more water daily.
now i started applying olive oil to my hair. is it good for hair growth?
It is ok
like brahmi bhringaraj taila
where i can get this
It is a XXXXXXX XXXXXXX ayurveda product
you can find it at a divine shop
oh thank you so much. i will try to check for this oil
Thanks for coming on chat
then i have got skin allergyon my face.
from yesterday i started using Caladryl
as i am doing night shift please suggest some good healthy tips.
You need tips for skin?
I think you have sensitive skin
For sensitive skin, avoid using medications and hard soaps
is lavender oil is good for skin?
Mostly avoid any thing for sensitive skin as you may never know if some constituent may induce allergy
oh ok doctor
Just take care of triggers
mine is normal skin.
Can use sunscreen lotion while stepping out in sun
yes everyday i will use
You mentioned that you have some allergy on face
yes suddenly i have got skin allergy on my face. so i have brought caladryl and applying this from two days.
calamine is a constituent of caladryl
If you still want to apply then do not apply on normal skin
ok doctor i will not appply
Instead oral antiallergic can be taken for allergy
Do you have any question here?
Are you there?
It seems that you are not responding
Please login again to chat with a doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What should i do to prevent hair-fall
- Chronic interstitial lung disease treatment
- Raw potatoes on keloids
- What type of medicine to take prevent hair fall
- Suffering from excess hair fall what is the remedy
- Keloid scar pain tailbone
- Chronic dry mouth at night
- Nutmeg treatment of keloids
- Yellowish oozing from keloid removal
- White spots on eyelids cholesterol
- Hair fall excessively what can help growth
- What should i do to control hair fall
- Neck keloid pain when pregnant
- Chronic pulmonary embolism treatment
- Chronic inflammation of esophagus