What cream can i apply for dry patch of skin on face? - Online Doctor Chats
My question is regarding a skin condition. I had a dry patch of skin on my face for which turned black. I was advised to apply Flutivate. Though I have been applying the same for about 4 months, the blackness of the skin does not go away
Is there any other cream that I can use
may i know what condition , do u have ?
It was not diagnosed as anything other than simple skin dryness
this has been there for about 5 months now
no there was no injury and it is not a scar
can u tell, me how it started ?
suddenly. one day I notices a slight pigmentation on my forehead which had dry skin
as I tried to remove the dry skin, this started turning black
you can use a Cream called BLEMINOR
ok. but what would be the difference betwen this cream and flutivate?
APPLY some cream on the affected area , twice daily
BLEMINOR, inhibits melanin synthesis, along with anti inflammatory and anti oxidant action
ok. how long do I apply Bleminor for? This does not contain steroids right?
Doctor are you there?
yes, it does not contain steroids
this is a completely natural and ayurvedic preparation
you can use it for 4-6 weeks , or until u get desired results
thanks a lot doctor, really appreciate it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Minoxin plus hair oil
- Can i apply elomet cream on brown patches on my buttock
- I feel nauseous and have leg cramps
- Face cream for dry skin
- I fell down wood stairs now have hard painful lump on my hip
- Muslims with red hair
- Pennis hair removal medicine technic
- What cream should be applied for uneven skin patches
- Dry skin patch on face
- Very thick mole hair
- Rashes dry patches applying cream shall i see a doctor
- How to stop nightfail problem
- I get mad my body gets numb
- I got my periods on 5th april and had a d hystero laproscopy
- Hair transplant in miraj