What cream can i apply for dry patch of skin on face? - Online Doctor Chats
My question is regarding a skin condition. I had a dry patch of skin on my face for which turned black. I was advised to apply Flutivate. Though I have been applying the same for about 4 months, the blackness of the skin does not go away
Is there any other cream that I can use
may i know what condition , do u have ?
It was not diagnosed as anything other than simple skin dryness
this has been there for about 5 months now
no there was no injury and it is not a scar
can u tell, me how it started ?
suddenly. one day I notices a slight pigmentation on my forehead which had dry skin
as I tried to remove the dry skin, this started turning black
you can use a Cream called BLEMINOR
ok. but what would be the difference betwen this cream and flutivate?
APPLY some cream on the affected area , twice daily
BLEMINOR, inhibits melanin synthesis, along with anti inflammatory and anti oxidant action
ok. how long do I apply Bleminor for? This does not contain steroids right?
Doctor are you there?
yes, it does not contain steroids
this is a completely natural and ayurvedic preparation
you can use it for 4-6 weeks , or until u get desired results
thanks a lot doctor, really appreciate it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Micronor and brown spotting
- Hydrogen peroxide therapy and genitia herpes in male
- Penicillin vk 500 mg and marijuana
- Can i apply elomet cream on brown patches on my buttock
- Fertigyn 5000 iu injection for rupture
- Tugain 5 time required for effective
- What cream should be applied for uneven skin patches
- Hucog 5000 iu injection during ovulation
- Dry skin patch on face
- Rashes dry patches applying cream shall i see a doctor
- Tricort 40 injection side effect
- Scabs on scalp after hair cut
- Contents of fertigyn 5000 help in pregnancy
- Face cream for dry skin
- What is the reason for giving fertigyn 5000