What could cause blurred vision? - Online Doctor Chats
i need few clarifications
from past couple of days my eyes are paining more, i will not able to see anything properly some blurness is appearing.
i am not able to see things properly, can you please tell me the cause for that.
is this the first time this is happening?
do you have a pre-existing eye condition?
earlier also i had this problem, i used to get very rarely, but from past 5 days its more.
most commonly the cause for it is strain on the eyes
please avoid watching TV for long hours, using computer for long hours
You need to rest your eyes for a couple of days
take break from work
just lie down and relax
close your eyes
actually i will be working with computer for minimum 9 hours continuously
also i am getting pain on neck
this can be because of sitting at the desk for long hours in wrong posture
for eyes burning do i need to use any eye drops.
you can use refresh tears eye drops
get well soon
to have a good eyesight for a long time is there any good food to have madam..
have 2 to 3 carrots daily
Thanks for the Clarification.
Have a Great evening.
take care bye for now..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Volini spray side effects of inhalation
- Dull headach above eyes and forehead
- Eye twitching during eeg
- Dull pain left eye
- Side effects of inhaled steroids in levolin
- What could be the cause of blurred vision
- Side effects of lactogen in infants
- Eye exam during pregnan singapore
- Levolin for infants side effects
- Shadow during eye exam
- What are the side effects using indocap sr
- What could cause dizzinessnausea and blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision and shakes
- What causes sudden blurred vision