What could be the reason for getting pain while swallowing? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query
from today morning i m having little pain in swallowing saliva
now i m having body ache
my neck and forehead feels hot
but my hands are cold
also i m feeling cold
it seems like a viral fever
i can not measure fever right now as i m in office
also little discomfort in stomach
nothing to worry
You just need to take symptomatic treatment for the same
do warm salt water gargling after leaving from work
Drink a glass of hot milk with ginger and turmeric
keep yourself warm
Wash you hands frequently
You should be fine with some rest
so tmrw if i feel well, can i come to office?
any medicine to carry with me while coming tmrw, in case same condition becomes tmrw ?
if you are not comfortable, please stay back at home
You can continue to take Tablet Sinarest thrice daily after food for 2 days
sinarest is a antibiotic ?
no it is not
any precaution in food ?
do not take too hot and too cold food
stick to bland diet and semi solid foods
You can take porridge
and almonds also ?
you can take almonds
doctor pls tell me what is porridge ?
porridge is like kanji
rice or rava kanji
ok..i will search google for the recipe
can i take tea ?
you can take tea
ok thanks doctor
get well soon
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can headache be a tobacco withdrawl symptoms
- What causes pain while swallowing
- I want to know detail about cataract surgery
- White spots on soft plate
- Remedies for chronic nocturnal emissions
- Pain while swallowing could this be due to gi problems
- What is pns sinusitis
- Swallowing plastic while pregnnt
- What could be the cause for throat pain while swallowing
- What is the reason for throat pain while swallowing
- Plastic wrap stuck in throat
- Plastic wrapper stuck in throat
- My wife has a bad smell in her nose
- What is the pain while swallowing food with ear pain
- I have no pus cells present please advise me