What could be the reason for experiencing numbness in fingertips? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
only in three fingers
it is not going at all
what could be the reason
i am feeling uncomfortable to do my work
r u there
Do you experience pain in your limp (wrist, neck or other areas of the left limb)?
yesturday i had small pain on right side of the neck
very minor pain
i applied spray now it is bit ok
May I know your age?
Have you had similar complaints in the past?
this is the first time
anything to worry ?
recently my sugar level was tested in gluco meter it was around 400 after my lunch in glucometer
And do you consume non vegetarian food?
but i have not consulted doctor
Let me brief you.
The numbness that you experience is not normal.
Less commonly this is an early symptom of stroke.
Now you have few risk factors.
2. High blood sugar - diabetes is associated with peripheral neuropathy
ok plz advice
3. Besides these, if you are work with computer regularly, work related events can lead to nerve compressions on the forearm leading to such numbness.
i am just 27
Since the symptoms are persisting, it means you need to get it checked.
I would recommend that you consult a doctor for clinical examination.
can these be avoided with physical exercise
just it is the initial stage
We will need to examine you completely, reconfirm your blood sugar and vitamin levels.
Do not panic, it doesn't sound very serious now
ok so what examination i should under go
but definitely needs further evaluation.
After clinical examination relavant tests would be ordered.
Treatment will definitely be based on clinical examination and test results.
Hope you have followed?
Do you have any questions?
i got it
no as of now i understood
one last question
i am just 27 if i start doing the execrise regulary will it reduce these problems like diabities & numness / nerve problem
just need advice
i am bit worried with my wrong life sytle
r u there
Exercise, active life and proper diet is important in managing diabetes and its complication including stroke, peripheral neuropathy and heart issues.
The evaluation is necessary for
1. To confirm and assess the severity of problem
2. To decide whether you only need life style changer or should we start you on medications.
i will consult doctor
Whatever the result is from evaluation, you should definitely alter your life style.
Make yourself active to prevent future complications
Do you have any other question?
will get back incase i need any advice
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swelling scrotum anal abcess
- Would abcess cause bells palsy
- Does abs exercise stop height growth
- Fingertips are slightly numb what could be the reason
- Tender swelling on back of neck
- Why do i have a twitch in my upper left arm
- Numbness in the bikini area what could be the reason
- What causes numbness in fingertips
- Untreated abcess in the breast
- Effects of an abcess on body metabolism
- What could be the reason for having numbness in legs
- Extra cervical ribs cure
- I fell on my knees and now have a bubble on my knee cap
- Continuous body aches
- What could be the reason for having numbness in feet