What could be the reason ache in lower part of my teeth? - Online Doctor Chats
a very good evening doctor
good evening to you too
please proceed with your query
actually my lower part of my teeth are aching
it pain is actually below the gum area..
is it in the jaw?
not exactly jaw..
is it the teeth sockets?
if i press my teeth together..the lower portion hurts
its the front lower teeth
the pain is in the gums area
i have wrttin to a specialist too...
is there swelling or any discharge?
that is good
i have got this ache earlier too
a dentist would be able to guide you well
true i understand
it will give relief from pain
but any quick remedy that will help subside the pain
your pain should subside
also i will be drinking alcohol tonight
is that fine
do not combine the medicine and alcohol
it would be better if you take the medicines now
take alcohol, probably late night
in case i take the medicine now.....after how long can i consume alcohol
after at least 6 hours
get well soon
doctor...any other method besides medicine?
hot fomentation locally may help some times
kk..thank you doctor..
shall we close the chat now?
it seems like you are done with the chat now
please log in if you have more queries
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can a tooth abscess cause blurred vision
- Bone displaced by tooth abscess
- Tooth abscess and blurred vision
- My lower part of the anus is aching
- What could be the reason for body ache
- Failed root canal abscess bone
- Fishy smelling mucus bowel movements
- Infant bowel movement has fishy smell
- Brain abscess while pregnant
- Quit smoking and am having frequent bowel movements
- Newborn foul gas and no bowel movement
- Having lower back pain what could be the reason
- What could be the reason for having an ear ache
- Why is my babys teeth broken in lower part
- No bowel movement heaviness in stomach