What could be the cause for recurrent sinusitis? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query
how can it be treated?
sinusitis can be caused by recurrent nasal infections
Will jal Neti practise help?
what precautions needs to be taken?
regular steam inhalations can be done
yes Jal Neti can help too
that is the last option right?
precautions would be to stay away from catching cold often
keeping yourself warm
which is better one neti or steam?
avoidance of exposure to dust, pollution and allergens
Steam inhalation is much better for sinusitis
surgery is one option for recurrent sinusitis
Ok i wll try that.
thanks a lot Doctor.
my pleasure, anytime
good day ahead
same to u
& Happy new year..
thank you and same to you as well
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Growths on skull behind ear
- Does cancer cause weight loss
- Remedies for itchy ear canals
- Recurrent sinus disease causes
- What causes recurrent sinus infections
- Recurrent sinus infections causes
- Scab behind ear with green
- Foul odor behind right ear
- Hard iimmovable lump behind ear
- Recurrent sinusitis causes
- Growth behind ear lobe
- Cyberknife radiation for prostate cancer
- Pan colitis and colon cancer
- Recurrent sinusitis marijuana smoke
- Garcinia cambogia hca health problems