What causes weak urine stream during urination? - Online Doctor Chats
Wen I urinate at night there is very weak stream that comes out very sideways and all over the place. During day is fine. I am a male.
how can I help you?
The symptoms have been just two nights, but very unusual. Spray all over the bathroom.
do you have any pain while passing urine?
how old are you?
65. Had physical in November. PSA was.08, unchanged over three years.
PSA was 0.08 or 8?
I don't think you have anything major
Some times the urethral opening can stick together and cause that sideways splattering
or else, it could be a stone which is getting stuck at the end
So no choice but to see my urologist?
I don't think it is urgent
You can wait and watch for a few more days
if it doesn't resolve, then you should consult your urologist
Should I drink large amounts of water to see if it is a stone and can pass?
Yes, that would make things clear
Why would it just be a night?
Could be because of the change in position
It is not very typical of anything
So, I don't think you have any major issue
2 days is too short a time to establish any particular pattern
Ok.thanks. I am good.
is there anything else I can help you with?
thank you for using the chat service
have a good day ahead
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ultrasound to remove kidney stones
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- Washable incontinence underwear for women
- My phalanx distalis hurts
- What causes weak to no urine flow
- What causes weak urine flow
- Tsh thyroid problem dite
- Distorted nasal septum and hair fall
- Urinary incontinence and prostate massage
- How large is a prostate
- What causes bleeding during urination
- Stomach distress in a one year olds
- What causes blood in urine and trouble during urination
- How to prevention infant respiration distress syndrome
- How to relieve swollen urethra