What causes unusual activity in the left side of my head? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi. I am XXXX
please proceed with your query
I feel so unusual activity in the left part of my head. I first experinced it abt 6 years back n met a neurologist who did some scans n said everything was right
he had also suggested some eye exercises
i am feeling similar situation now. but now im feeling some kind of pressure as well
may I know your age?
i got my vision checked as well.
do you feel more pressure on your head?
do you feel like vomiting?
no vomitings. only pressure that too only on the left side
i hav been experiencing drowsiness
Please get your blood pressure checked once
have you checked it already?
ya. got it checked. Doc said it is alright
shud i go for some kind of scan r visit a doc
it is better to visit a neurologist again
ok. thank u
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Signs of papillary thyroid cancer
- Cpt for botox for spasticity
- What causes a really bad headache on the left side of your head
- What causes left sided headaches
- Cerebral death vs brain death
- Nerve monitoring during lumbar surgery
- What causes hallucinations after left side paralysis
- Left side of brain controls
- Closed head trauma brain injury
- Best cure for a cold
- Medical induced coma brain injury
- Causes for late menstrual cycle
- Multiple sclerosis effect on heart
- What s causing headache behind the head on left side
- What is the cause of unusual fatigue