What causes uncontrollable anger and fatigue? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
now the problem is that, i get anger very soon and feels very tired/sleepy
Proceed with your concern
is there any issue
because iam feelng very tired
If its affecting your daily activities and others around it may be an issue.
If your answer is yes, then you need to get it checked.
had severe headache and had been to eye specilit and she suggested for specs and using it for 2 days, i started getting head-ache
i should be a person who always used to be active, after my maternity iam feeling low
If there are lots of changes and they are affecting your work, you should discuss about it with your treating doctor.
any solution for this
Your doctor who knows about all your past condition will guide you.
I stress on the need to see a doctor because we need to check on all body functions before ordering investigation and starting treatment.
Your headache doesn't seem to be related to your other symptoms.
ok will do that.
We can discuss about that here.
Can you describe the headaches?
Is it one side or both side?
on my forehead
Can you grade the pain on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the most severe headache you ever had)?
once the head-ache starts i will not be able to work/ some time if i vomit, and after that if i sleep for some time it will go
at that point of time, sometimes even the neck pains
Can you confirm if this headache was only after using glasses or did you have similar headache in the past?
no i was having severe headache, thats when i went to eye speciallist and she told me to use it while using it front of PC/Seeing TV, so i was using that for 2/3 days, but head-ache was more, now i stopped using it
For how long does the headache last (before using glasses) and now?
but again not always
for the entire day
Do you have symptoms of nose congestion, running nose, watering from eyes or any other symptom associated with headache?
i had sinus surgery 2 months back
Has the headache felt better after surgery?
Sinus was infected so got it operated
frequency was more
before surgery once in a month i used to get
but last week continuous for 3 days i had
once i get up from sleep
Does the sound and light worsen the pain?
Have you discussed about this headache with your doctor?
If yes, what was their opinion?
Are you there?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 if you have any medical query
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What could cause fatigue
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- Drugs/medication for Bovine spongiform encephalopathy
- Stress induced insomnia taken vyvanse and benadryl side effects
- Passing stools with blood having low blood count reason
- What causes nausea and fatigue
- Drugs/medication for Streptococcal pharyngitis
- Drugs/medication for Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Have acne between eyebrows had treatment for acne earlier solution
- Dark raised bruise above knee what is this
- What causes fatigue and dizziness
- Drugs/medication for Serious emotional disturbance
- Delayed period stomach pain breast pain pregnant
- Drugs/medication for Impaired glucose tolerance
- What is the cause of unusual fatigue