What causes tooth and ear ache? - Online Doctor Chats
My teeth are sore and my ear is too. Been on ammoxician and is not helping because I thought it was sinus. Could a tooth problem make you feel that bad?
I am Dr. Mazumdar
I am reading you query now
They are commonly complained off
In such a case along with antibiotic like Amoxicilin I prescribe a good pain reliever like Ibuprofen up to 600mg one shot
Did you follow my reply?
Are you there
I should go to the denist?
to understand the root cause of the pain
and get the right treatment
For now I think you should not bear with the pain but instead take the Ibuprofen dose
I hope you are not allergic to Ibuprofen or have stomach ulcers?
Do you have any more queries on this?
No not allergic. No more. Thanks.
Great, have a nice day ahead
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What causes ear aches
- Nursing considerations for furosemide
- Constantly tired and hungry
- Vomiting and losing consciousness
- Inner ear ache causes
- Headache from a molar tooth
- Hands feel tingly and numb constantly
- Hard lump on inside of bottom gum
- Does flucloxacillin make you constipated
- Hole in my upper gum
- Ear ache/ pus causes
- Ear aches causes in adults
- High temperature rigors
- Holistic treatment for itchy gums
- What causes severe ear ache