What causes tooth and ear ache? - Online Doctor Chats
My teeth are sore and my ear is too. Been on ammoxician and is not helping because I thought it was sinus. Could a tooth problem make you feel that bad?
I am Dr. Mazumdar
I am reading you query now
They are commonly complained off
In such a case along with antibiotic like Amoxicilin I prescribe a good pain reliever like Ibuprofen up to 600mg one shot
Did you follow my reply?
Are you there
I should go to the denist?
to understand the root cause of the pain
and get the right treatment
For now I think you should not bear with the pain but instead take the Ibuprofen dose
I hope you are not allergic to Ibuprofen or have stomach ulcers?
Do you have any more queries on this?
No not allergic. No more. Thanks.
Great, have a nice day ahead
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What causes ear aches
- What are the canker sores on my gums
- How to treat oral sub-mucous fibrosis
- Inner ear ache causes
- Air travel during second month
- Air stuck in the throat during pregnancy
- Air duster while pregnant
- Could the ulcer on tongue is related to menstruation cycle
- Air flowing sound inside ear
- Ear ache/ pus causes
- Experiencing soft gum after teeth extraction
- Ear aches causes in adults
- Ears gets air inside
- Noticed swelling on my left lower gum area
- What causes severe ear ache